If you are an active youth and interested in connecting with 300 passionate young people from across the world and Uzbekistan, you are invited to join us at the second International Youth Summit in Tashkent, Uzbekistan 24-26 March 2017. The event will feature highly experienced speakers across the youth-related fields that will provide an extra bridge to the discussion and will contribute to the outcomes of the event.
International Youth Summit in Tashkent – is an open international event in the sphere of education and culture, in the framework of the summit participants can have a chance to have an influence on designing different projects via their active participations. It is designed to take place once a year in Tashkent, Uzbekistan with a general theme relevant to youth initiatives. The annual Summit will become a platform for the young people as future leaders of the world to hone their leadership, cultural, intercultural communication, and critical thinking and self-development skills. Organizers provide accommodation and meal.
In order to be considered eligible to apply, you must fulfill all of the following criteria:
- be no younger than 17 and no older than 27 years old
- demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and potential to become a key leader in your community
- passion to create positive social change and willingness to use Summit experience in your leadership position
- be active either in politics (local, national, or international), civil society organizations, media, the business sector, local communities, and other fields
- good knowledge of written and spoken English
Eligible Regions: Global
IYS value diversity and unique perspectives. The organizing team will select participants with varied professional and academic backgrounds. The candidates will be selected from a competitive pool based on their expertise and will ensure a geographical and gender balance.
Application Deadline: February 24, 2017